02 Night Cream 50ml
Rich repairing formula
This intensely moisturising cream is perfect for night-time use, containing fragrant botanics with a relaxing aroma to help you drift off and enrich the skin while you sleep. A replenishing formula combining baobab seed oil, mango seed butter, kigelia fruit extract and frankincense tree resin, the 02 Night Cream's natural ingredients work together to nourish, hydrate and soften the skin, giving you a refreshed and radiant complexion upon waking. Fatty acid-rich baobab and emollient mango seed alleviate dryness and improve elasticity for regenerated and rejuvenated skin. Kigelia and frankincense work in harmony to calm, soothe and plump the skin for a seamless, imperfection-free finish.
- Use nightly after cleansing
- Suitable for all skins types; especially good for dry skin
- Not tested on animals
- The 50mL 02 Night Cream is presented in a beautiful amber apothecary jar, not only a classic reference to the traditions of the laboratory and a perfect addition to your bathroom shelf, but the perfect way to preserve our natural ingredients. Our 30mL jar is the ideal travel companion.
- Use nightly after cleansing, apply gently onto face and body
- Suitable for all skin types, especially for dry skin
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- For external use only
Aqua, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene+ (+ naturally occurs in essential oils)
- Dr Jackson's endeavour to deliver any order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
- You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Only products purchased on the www.drjackson.co.uk website can be returned to Dr Jackson's for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, speciality retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, Dr Jackson's will gladly exchange the product for the product that you had intended to purchase. If there is a difference in price between both products, this will be charged or refunded through the payment method used. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. Please note, you will be responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
- All Products must be returned to: DR JACKSON LTD, Albion Dockside Building, Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6UT.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when returning an item. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
- Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Dr Jackson's will be happy to exchange it for a new one. You will need to report this as soon as the product is received. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products in this instance a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Dr Jackson's to process any refund or exchange. Please call phone number: +44 1173 250509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a product, so that Dr Jackson's can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Dr Jackson's. We may require this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment within 30 days.