03 Face Oil 25ml
Vitamin-rich revitalising concentrate
This all-natural, moisturising oil blend is wonderfully versatile, with a myriad of powers - from conditioning hair and cuticles to rehydrating skin after shaving. Perfect for everyday use and ideal for problem skin, the 03 Face Oil is a nourishing elixir containing baobab seed oil, marula seed oil, calendula flower extract and arnica flower extract. Naturally holding a unique mix of oleic acid and linoleic acid, baobab oil evens out skin tone and improves elasticity for a smooth, youthful finish. Moisture-rich marula hydrates and softens, while calming calendula and soothing arnica fight imperfections for a clear complexion and a revitalised glow.
- Apply a few drops for a deeply regenerative boost or use as needed to spot-treat dry areas
- Suitable for all skin types; gentle on sensitive skin
- Slight variations in colour may occur due to environmental and seasonal effects on plants used to produce natural ingredients
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Citral+, Geraniol+, Citronellol+, Limonene+, Linalool+ (+ naturally occurs in essential oils)
- Dr Jackson's endeavour to deliver any order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
- You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Only products purchased on the www.drjackson.co.uk website can be returned to Dr Jackson's for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, speciality retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, Dr Jackson's will gladly exchange the product for the product that you had intended to purchase. If there is a difference in price between both products, this will be charged or refunded through the payment method used. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. Please note, you will be responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
- All Products must be returned to: DR JACKSON LTD, Albion Dockside Building, Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6UT.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when returning an item. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
- Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Dr Jackson's will be happy to exchange it for a new one. You will need to report this as soon as the product is received. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products in this instance a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Dr Jackson's to process any refund or exchange. Please call phone number: +44 1173 250509 or email email@example.com in advance of your intention to return or exchange a product, so that Dr Jackson's can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Dr Jackson's. We may require this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment within 30 days.