04 Coconut Melt 15ml
Nourishing all-purpose balm
This 'everything' balm contains 100% certified organic coconut oil, known for its rehydrating, emollient and elasticising properties. Solid at room temperature but melting upon touch, the 04 Coconut Melt is perfect for soothing dryness, smoothing the appearance of fine lines and illuminating the complexion. Our 15mL pot is ideal for use on the go whenever you need a fast-acting, moisturising fix for your skin or hair - whether to soften lips and cuticles, act as a natural highlighter for cheekbones, or condition split ends.
- Use externally as needed
- As coconut oil naturally liquefies and solidifies in response to changes in temperature, we recommend storing in a cool, dry place and refrigerating at temperatures above 23°C (74°F)
- Suitable for all skin types; gentle on sensitive skin
- Suitable for use on babies
- This product is not tested on animals
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (100% Organic)
- Dr Jackson's endeavour to deliver any order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
- You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Only products purchased on the www.drjackson.co.uk website can be returned to Dr Jackson's for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, speciality retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, Dr Jackson's will gladly exchange the product for the product that you had intended to purchase. If there is a difference in price between both products, this will be charged or refunded through the payment method used. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. Please note, you will be responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
- All Products must be returned to: DR JACKSON LTD, Albion Dockside Building, Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6UT.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when returning an item. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
- Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Dr Jackson's will be happy to exchange it for a new one. You will need to report this as soon as the product is received. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products in this instance a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Dr Jackson's to process any refund or exchange. Please call phone number: +44 1173 250509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a product, so that Dr Jackson's can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Dr Jackson's. We may require this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment within 30 days.