07 Face Wash 200ml
This uplifting, softly foaming cleanser both clarifies and moisturises, with a refreshing citrus scent to awaken the senses. Containing baobab, kigelia, mandarin, lemon, Roman chamomile and pomegranate, the 07 Face Wash leaves skin feeling immediately purified and refines, but is still gentle enough for sensitive types. Kigelia and citrus oils work in harmony to cleanse, tone and tighten the skin, while fatty acids from baobab oil hydrate and nourish. Pomegranate acts as a natural, light exfoliator, perfectly countered by chamomile's softening and soothing properties.
- Use to cleanse daily in the morning and at night
- Suitable for all skin types
- Slight variations in colour may occur due to environmental and seasonal effects on plants used to produce natural ingredients
- Use daily as needed - Massage onto the wet face in an upward and outward motion, avoiding the immediate eye area, then rinse off with water
- Follow cleansing with Dr Jackson’s 01 Day Cream or 02 Night Cream moisturisers
- Suitable for all skin types
- For external use only
- Not tested on animals
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Panthenol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed (Marula) Oil, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene+, Citral+ (+ naturally occurs in essential oils)
- Dr Jackson's endeavour to deliver any order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
- You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Only products purchased on the www.drjackson.co.uk website can be returned to Dr Jackson's for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, speciality retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, Dr Jackson's will gladly exchange the product for the product that you had intended to purchase. If there is a difference in price between both products, this will be charged or refunded through the payment method used. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. Please note, you will be responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
- All Products must be returned to: DR JACKSON LTD, Albion Dockside Building, Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6UT.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when returning an item. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
- Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Dr Jackson's will be happy to exchange it for a new one. You will need to report this as soon as the product is received. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products in this instance a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Dr Jackson's to process any refund or exchange. Please call phone number: +44 1173 250509 or email email@example.com in advance of your intention to return or exchange a product, so that Dr Jackson's can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Dr Jackson's. We may require this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment within 30 days.