Baobab And Rose Oil 50ml
Versatile and lightweight formula
This 100% natural oil blend has a weightless yet deeply moisturising formula, with a calming fragrance to help you unwind. Combining baobab oil to nourish and soften the skin with rose oil, long valued for its relaxing aroma, the 08 Baobab and Rose Oil is ideal for massage or as a restorative treat in your evening bath.
- Enjoy as as a massage or bath oil
- Suitable for all skin types
- Slight variations in colour may occur due to environmental and seasonal effects on plants used to produce natural ingredients
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene+, Linalool+, Citral+, Citronellol+, Geraniol+ (+ naturally occurs in essential oils)
- Dr Jacksons natural products will use reasonable endeavours to deliver an order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
- You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Only Products purchased on the www.DrJackson.co.uk website can be returned to Dr Jacksons natural products for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, Dr Jacksons natural products will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
- All Products must be returned to: Dr Jacksons natural products. PO Box 3124, BRISTOL, BS8 9GQ . You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Dr Jacksons natural products. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
- Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Dr Jacksons natural products will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Dr Jacksons natural products to process any refund or exchange. Please call Phone number : +44 1173 250509 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Dr Jacksons natural products staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Dr Jacksons natural products. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.