Cleansing blend (loose)
Formulated to cleanse and purify following a period of indulgence, Dr Jackson's Detox Tea is blended using natural ingredients to refresh and restore your system.
Centred around digestion-boosting fennel, this reviving tea also contains elderflower, aniseed and senna fruit to help de-bloat and rid the body of harmful toxins and free radicals. Spanish liquorice, known for its calming properties, lends a naturally sweet taste.
Enjoy once in the morning and once in the evening over a 4-5 day period to give your body a renewed sense of wellbeing.
- Ideal as an after dinner digestif or for helping your body recuperate and reset after a bout of hedonism, allow one teabag per person and steep in freshly boiled water for five minutes
- Can also be enjoyed as a cooling drink in warmer weather: allow one teabag per 500ml water, leave to infuse overnight in the fridge and serve over ice
- Ideal as an after-dinner digestif or any time you need to give your system a gentle cleanse. Take 2-3 teaspoons and steep in freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes according to taste
- Can also be enjoyed as a cooling drink in warmer weather: prepare as above, leave to infuse overnight in the fridge and serve over ice
Fennel (Feniculum vulgare), Elderflowers (Sambucus racemosa), Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum), Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Senna Fruit (Sassia officinalis)
- Dr Jackson's endeavour to deliver any order within 6 working days (Monday-Friday excluding official public holidays) from the date the order was submitted by you.
- You will be required to sign for all deliveries.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Only products purchased on the www.drjackson.co.uk website can be returned to Dr Jackson's for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in a department store, speciality retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
- Should you make an error when ordering online, Dr Jackson's will gladly exchange the product for the product that you had intended to purchase. If there is a difference in price between both products, this will be charged or refunded through the payment method used. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. Please note, you will be responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
- In the event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
- All Products must be returned to: DR JACKSON LTD, Albion Dockside Building, Hanover Place, Bristol, BS1 6UT.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when returning an item. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
- Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Dr Jackson's will be happy to exchange it for a new one. You will need to report this as soon as the product is received. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent products in this instance a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
- In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Dr Jackson's to process any refund or exchange. Please call phone number: +44 1173 250509 or email email@example.com in advance of your intention to return or exchange a product, so that Dr Jackson's can assist you with a smooth transaction.
- Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Dr Jackson's. We may require this if we fail to receive your package.
- We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment within 30 days.